The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.
COLLEGE/HIGH/MIDDLE SCHOOL/ & ADULTS EXPERIENCED BAND MEMBERS
Welcome, COLLEGE/HIGH/MIDDLE SCHOOL/ & ADULTS EXPERIENCED BAND MEMBERS Our program is looking for individuals who have experience and who performed in marching band currently and formerly. We want to build our program from the ground up creating a fun and exciting marching band. we have no age limit on our qualification we only ask that students maintain a 75% grade point average or higher, be well mannered, disciplined and can take instructions and criticism from experienced adults mentors who are in the band.
Tuition for the program.
$350 out of pocket plus fundraiser.
Participants in the MARCHING BAND MUST HAVE INSTRUMENTS OR LEASE EXCEPT PERCUSSION
Tuition pays for:
Your Fees includes:
1) Advance Band Classes taught every Saturday. Complete Band Uniforms for band performances.
2) Band attire such as polo shirts, and T-shirts
3) Travel to some sporting events with the college provided game day meals and snacks.
4) College tour for college-eligible students ( hotel stay if needed)
5) Band exhibition tour and pep band for basketball.
6) Awards for excellence in band and letter of recommendation to high school and college for recruitment.
7) Perform at Sports Classic every year
8) Travel band competition with other programs for exposure.
9) Payment for Band Director
*Music students are responsible for their own musical instrument.* except for drums, and cymbals
Middle School, College students, and College graduates are highly recommended for our band program. Any questions please call 843 732-2202